Staying Independent with Your Home Care Business
We will help you open a home care business that gives the highest level of service to our deserving senior population.
Once you have your home care license, you can employ others to go into your clients homes offering home care services, including Personal Care and Companion Care Services.
Obtaining your home care license is just the beginning. We provide lifetime home care business training to you, your employees and any future employees for the lifetime of your home care business.
- Maybe you've been a family caregiver and want to open a home care business offering Personal Care and Companion Care Services.
- Maybe you want to make a difference in the life of a senior.
- We can help you open your home care business today!
Already have your state home care license?
We will walk you through the home care accreditation process, provide home care training or assist you in any way you need.
Want to share your unique talents and skills with others?
Once you obtain your home care license, you can train and teach your employees to provide the care you would expect to have provided to your loved ones.
Why don't you put your skills to good use and help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire? Get your home care license today and make your dream of starting a home care business a reality.
Open a Home Care Business offering Personal Care or Companion Care Services !
The aging of society brings with it new challenges for individuals, families, and entire communities. The demand for Home Care, Personal Care and Companion Care Agencies are on the rise.
Opening a home care business creates one of the most exciting business opportunities for those entrepreneurs who act to take advantage of this unprecedented phenomenon. Obtaining your home care license is just a phone call away!
There is no better time to open a home care business that is directed towards the needs of the senior population.
A home care business is recession proof! Home care is a need, not a want.
Our population is growing older and living longer, commanding a need for home care businesses offering Personal Care and Companion Care Services.
Our aging population is in better health and are more financially secure than former generations, which means more profit potential for your home care business.
Each hour 1,000 people turn 65. That is 1,000 people a day who may qualify for Home Care, Personal Care or Companion Care benefits.
The baby boomer population provides an enormous opportunity if you choose to take it. Opening a home care business will allow you to take part in this great opportunity to assist your community and start turning a profit at the same time.
The 85-and-older population is expected to more than triple between 2010 and 2050. Home care businesses will benefit in this thriving market.
This staggering statistic emphasizes the growing need for licensed home care agencies. Unless you are looking to be an independent provider, you will need your home care license in order to hire employees to perform these personal care and companion care duties on behalf of your home care agency some states do not require a home care license).
What is the best way for a family to provide care for their loved one? Your home care business will allow a family to seek Personal Care or Companion Care for their loved one in the comfort of their own home, without the need of an assisted living facility or nursing home.
You can help them face that critical decision by providing the Personal Care or Companion Care services their loved one may need.
Despite economic fluctuations, there will always be a growing need for home care agencies providing Personal Care and Companion Care services.
The Top Ten Reasons to Open a Home Care Business
Open a Home Care Business with 21st Century Care Providers
1. You can make a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families by opening a home care business.
2. Open a home care business with a caring, knowledgeable support group guiding you every step of the way. We do more than just obtain your home care license. We are experienced home care consultants offering consultation and lifetime home care training.
3. There are low startup costs associated with obtaining your home care license and opening a home care business.
4. Very Low and predictable overhead are expected when opening a home care business.
5. There are no home care franchise or royalty fees when opening a home care business with 21st Century Care Providers. The only cost you will pay, beyond our one time fee will include the cost of your home care business Incorporation or LLC, the cost of insurance ($2,000 annually on average) and the cost of your State Home Care License (The cost of state home care licensure and requirements will vary state by state. Please call us for more information.).
6. A home care business is a cash flow business.
7. A home care business may be operated from a home office according to your states home care license requirements.
8. Personal Care and Companion Care are the fastest growing areas of the home care industry, with a target population that will double in the next 10 to 15 years.
9. Opening a home care business will allow seniors in your community to remain in the comfort of their own homes and live the lifestyle they enjoy. Your home care license will allow you to provide services similar to a staffing agency. Your employees will visit your client in their home, to offer these home care services.
10. The 21st Century Care Providers team includes 19 full time employees including former CHAP & JCAHO site surveyors and distinguished leaders in the the home care and home health care industry.
NO HOME CARE FRANCHISE FEES
NO ROYALTY FEES
NO TERRITORY RESTRICTIONS OR EXCLUSIONS